Thursday, May 12, 2005

Questions

1. Why are buildings raised to the ground? (I know I spelt it wrong)
2. Why are American Indians called American Indians when the live nowhere near India?
3. If today was Thursday(which it is) would next Monday be the Monday in 4 days time or the one in 11 days time?
4. How can private schools be public?
5. How can you 'sleep like a log' when log's don't sleep?
6. Why will I be guarenteed to think of another question when I've published this blog?

Just a random afterthought - 'You always find something in the last place you look', does this mean that, if you look in the last place you intend to look at first of all, you will find what you lost first time.

6 comments:

Ben Lowery said...

Next monday would be the one in four days.
My sister gave the anwser away herself when she was writing this. She said, 'I mean, if I said next monday, would I mean next monday or a week on monday?'

Thus proving that in my sisters mind next monday is definitely...next monday, which it would be...wouldn't it?

Naomi Lowery said...

But I didn't write that

Ben Lowery said...

I didn't say you wrote it.

Lucyvdb7 said...

How are the exams going, Naomi? Hope it's all going well!!

Naomi Lowery said...

Hi Lucy
My exams I've done so far haven't been very good but I've only done two.

Anonymous said...

Hope the rest go more satisfactorally (sp?), in that case. Or are you taking the attitude that you suggested on you blog a while back about exam result, maybe...
Lucyvdb7